BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
a) Sending the requested information.
b) In addition, subject to your prior consent, we will also process your personal data to send you commercial information in relation to our services and/or products. This may be based on the commercial profile which emerges through your buying habits and use of our services.
Express consent and legitimate interest.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except in the case of legal obligation.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your data, as well as other rights set out in additional information.
You can consult additional, detailed information on Data Protection by requesting it directly from our staff, and/or by emailing email@example.com.
For the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11th, from Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (from now on, “LSSI”), HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A. informs the user that, as responsible for the processing, it will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Who is the controller for the processing of your personal data?
All personal data provided or collected by www.gamapur.com are controlled by HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A., the controller with registered office at av. Camí Pla, 31 – Pol. Ind. Mas Alba, Sitges and C.I.F nº A66150848.
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A. has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name and company name.
- Telephone number and email address.
- IP address, date and time in which you access to our services, browser and data about the operating system of your device.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. In some cases, it is obligatory to fill in a form to access certain services. Not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility of navigating the website.
Why do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer or Public Administration complaints.
What is the lawful basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent of the data subject. The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- Legitimate interest for data processing in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to meet the purpose of their collection, as well as for compliance with legal obligations arising from the processing of data. Without prejudice to the fact that conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable legislation.
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA undertakes to cease the processing of personal data at the end of the storage period and to block them in our databases.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In general, HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where such data may be transferred to other collaborators who provide services to HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A., for the purpose of managing the provision of these services. Likewise, any transfer, will be informed to the data subject through the consent clauses established by data protection regulations.
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A. ensures the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. Such third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only as strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. You may address your communications and exercise your rights by written communication to the following email: email@example.com.
Under the provisions of data protection regulations, you can apply:
- Right of access: You can ask for information of those personal data that we have about you. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. You can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, opposing further processing.
- Right to portability: In some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable for transmission to another data controlle
- The right not to be the subject of individualised decisions: You may request that decisions not be taken which are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you request that data necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations be deleted. Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of data you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA, is not liable for the accuracy of the data provided by their users. It is user’s liability to guarantee, in any case, the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information. HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA is exonerated from any liability in this respect and therefore does not assume any responsibility with regard to hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA is only responsible for the veracity of its own elaboration information. HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA is exonerated from any responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT SA, provided that this comes from sources outside or publics the company.
Updates to this Notice