In compliance with the duty of information mentioned in paragraph 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the purpose of this cookies policy is to clearly inform you about the cookies used on the website of HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, to improve the services offered and to contribute to a better surfing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who administers the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data processed, a distinction is made between their own and external cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the duration of their storage in the user’s browser, whereby a distinction is made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies:allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services it offers (such as those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies:Allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies:are used to prevent attacks on the website.
- Complementary cookies for exchanging social content:so-called plug-ins that enable the sharing of content in social networks.
- Analysis cookies:Allow the responsible person to track the behavior of the user.
- Advertising cookies:Allow you to manage the advertising space on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:Like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising space on the site according to the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, and to tailor advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies:are used to find out the country where the user is located.
To change cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A. or any other website via your browser. Each browser has its own operation, you will find the procedure in the help menu of your browser, where you specify the procedure for the removal. For further information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that disabling cookies may not work properly or may not allow you to access certain features of the Site.
Cookies used on the Web
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, which are listed below:
- Type of cookie: technical.
- Purpose: the needed cookies help to get a website usable by activating basic functions such as browsing the page and accessing secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Type of cookie: analysis.
- Purpose: this cookie is used to determine the visitor’s preferred language and sets the corresponding language on the website, if possible.
Modification of conditions
HI-TECH SPRAY EQUIPMENT, S.A. expressly reserves the right to change this cookies policy unilaterally, in whole or in part, without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.